Terms of Service
- If customers do not supply print ready files design to size at proper resolution a design charge will apply and be added to the invoice.
- When will my printing be completed? As soon as your order is ready to be picked up or shipped you will receive a email notification.
- Digital Printing- 2 to 3 business days or sooner!
- Large Format Printing - 5 business days.
- Apparel - 5-10 business days from approved artwork and payment in full. ( American Apparel may add more time)
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
- FloPrint requires your full shipping address in order to proceed with production.
- All Jobs under $50 are subject to a $10 labor charge.
- When printing digitally, colours may range from one project to the next, and will never be an exact match to your office printer or what you see on your computer monitor.
- FloPrint.com provides printed proofs at a cost of $10.
- If you request FloPrint to proceed with your project without a proof, we are not responsible for finished product that looks different than you expected. (Please remember that your monitor is not calibrated to match our printing equipment, so colour discrepancies are normal).
- Digital printing equipment does not use PANTONE ® colours or inks. When printing digitally- color matching is not achievable.
- Files that are submitted "print ready" for production are not proof read or touched-up before they are printed.
- The DPI and overall quality of your graphics and source images will directly impact the quality of the final product.
- To allow for back-trimming, the finished size of any printed product is subject to a 5% to 7% tolerance in either direction unless requested otherwise, in which case a custom quote will be required. This allows us to make the most efficient use of the parent sheet, which provides clients with the best value for your dollar.