Good To Know Before You Place Your Next Printing Order
- All orders under $50 are subject to a $10 labor charge.
- When printing digitally, colours may range from one project to the next, and will never be an exact match to your office printer or what you see on your computer monitor.
- Digital printing equipment does not use PANTONE ® colours or inks. When printing digitally- color matching is not achievable.
- Files that are submitted "print ready" for production are not proof read or touched-up before they are printed.
- The DPI and overall quality of your graphics and source images will directly impact the quality of the final product.
- To allow for back-trimming, the finished size of any printed product is subject to a 5% to 7% tolerance in either direction unless requested otherwise, in which case a custom quote will be required. This allows us to make the most efficient use of the parent sheet, which provides clients with the best value for your dollar.